Thursday, October 17, 2013

last day

After Eid holiday I hope your all doing well back to business. Welcome back.

This is my last day training , and it has been so tough compare to other previous days. In summary today we had one assignment which was intruduced last time on Tuesday, we had to write a feature by doing a reaserch through internet.

So I choose to write about gas in Mtwara , the benefits , the whole process and other related issues.Because it was a hard work , I used almost four hours in finding some facts on internet.Then I planned my feature story and used another three hours to write it.

What I liked today is to know when you use internet properly you can get a lot of informations but it also needs time. Because it is a last day I couldnt manage to finish my feature.

I work for electronic media so am used to write a feature in electronic format with pictures and sound so it was a little bit hard. But all in all we say once your a writter you can write.

Today assignments mostly was based on my article which was abot gas exploration in Mtwara , Ihave to find a lot of facts and bacgrounds on the process.

When i started this training  I was expecting to learn a lot and widen up my knowledge which on this last day  I can admitt that Yes I have gained a lot. I think because  I work at academic institution I will be able to lead my students as their practical tutor to be using internet to their work.

But my self I have gained an insightfull experiance of how to search for facts and informations through internet. This will help me during my daily routine.

My advice to improve the training is to increase days of training but also reduce hours of training.
Once again let me thank MISA TAN and VIKES for providing the training which has been so wonderfull. see u next time and  I promise that from now on I will start working on my blog so that I get more experiances.

Guten Tag .

No comments:

Post a Comment