Tuesday, October 15, 2013

day 2


Thanks to my God, colleagues and our Trainier Mr. Peik, I am enjoying quite much the session.

On day two we started posting a summary of what we learnt the previous day, continued with journalistic research assigments and writing a story.

Concerning blog posting I actually knew  how to add some gadgets to my blog and managed to add my fellow blogs site to my blog, you can them here. I also added some news agencies which I like to visit every morning.

What I liked from today session is how to plan your story before writing.

The insist was also on search tips when starting to find something on internet you should be able to know what and where to find those information if its google or direct from website if only know the adress.

Then after researching you need to think on how to structure your story in your mind and on paper.

Then we continued with some journalistic research assignments e.g. Smart Kigali, the friendly match between Chipolopolo and Brazil , Kenyatta and ICC. We had to choose one topic and write story about it. I wrote about Chipolopolo because I love football.

We finnished a day by looking on how to add links to your story together with pictures.

How I planned my Story

I took much time to go through internet , finding facts on where the match will take place, at what time. Then I have to find some backgrounds information about both teams. From different sources I jotted down some helping facts , also crosschecking on other sources.

Then I wrote a story having in mind that Chipolopolo as a emerging success team will be taking a giant team which have won five times world champions.

That ends here but we are having a big assignments on thursday because tomorrow is a Holiday.


No comments:

Post a Comment